Pink shared a powerful message on social media about accepting and loving your body.
The singer, who welcomed son Jameson Moon in December, posted an image of herself at the gym on Instagram over the weekend. “Would you believe I’m 160 pounds and 5’3”?” she captioned the pic. “By ‘regular standards’ that makes me obese. I know I’m not at my goal or anywhere near it after Baby 2 but dammit I don’t feel obese.”
“The only thing I’m feeling is myself,” she added. “Stay off that scale ladies!”
This isn’t the first time Pink has spoken out against the pressure to look a certain way. In 2015, she called out online trolls who shamed her for her weight after she attended the John Wayne Cancer Institute Auxiliary ball. “I can see that some of you are concerned about me from your comments about my weight,” she wrote. “I feel beautiful. So, my good and concerned peoples, please don’t worry about me. I’m not worried about me.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time