John Cena proposed to longtime girlfriend Nikki Bella at WrestleMania 33 on Sunday night.
The proposal happened live on TV after the wrestling couple defeated the Miz and his wife Maryse during a tag-team match. (See the ring here!)
Of course, Bella said yes, with the couple sealing the proposal with a dramatic kiss.
Cena and Bella have been dating for nearly five years and their relationship has been documented on the hit E! reality shows Total Divas and Total Bellas.
Bella’s sister and fellow wrestler Brie Bella shared her congratulations on Twitter.
“Happy tears!!!! They always felt married to me but to see it…wow!!! Welcome to the family @JohnCena.”
Cena was previously married to Elizabeth Huberdeau from 2009 to 2012. Before dating Cena, Bella previously dated fellow wrestler Dolph Ziggler.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases