John Cena proposed to longtime girlfriend Nikki Bella at WrestleMania 33 on Sunday night.
The proposal happened live on TV after the wrestling couple defeated the Miz and his wife Maryse during a tag-team match. (See the ring here!)
Of course, Bella said yes, with the couple sealing the proposal with a dramatic kiss.
Cena and Bella have been dating for nearly five years and their relationship has been documented on the hit E! reality shows Total Divas and Total Bellas.
Bella’s sister and fellow wrestler Brie Bella shared her congratulations on Twitter.
“Happy tears!!!! They always felt married to me but to see it…wow!!! Welcome to the family @JohnCena.”
Cena was previously married to Elizabeth Huberdeau from 2009 to 2012. Before dating Cena, Bella previously dated fellow wrestler Dolph Ziggler.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.