There are certain items every woman should have in her closet, and the trench coat is one of them. Originally made famous by the glamorous Jackie O, this lightweight coat is the key piece you need during a time of transitional weather, possible downpours, and damp, chilly nights. Go preppy in a navy trench, bold in an olive green option, or sexy in a long silk version that can be worn during the day with jeans or at night with a silk slip dress. Scroll through as we show you how to wear the trench coat this spring.
1. A CLASSIC NAVY TRENCH IS VERSATILE.
2. GO TOMBOY CHIC.
3. PLAY WITH COLOR AND GO OLIVE GREEN.
See the rest of the looks on InStyle.com
We’ve included affiliate links into this article. Click here to learn what those are.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow