The ladies of The View are batting 1,000!
When prodded about the relationship, the former Yankees player admitted, “It’s obvious.”
“We’re having a great time, she’s an amazing, amazing girl, and one of the smartest human beings I’ve ever met and also an incredible mother,” he elaborated.
A source confirmed to PEOPLE in March that Lopez and Rodriguez had “been dating for a few weeks.” Since the news broke, the pair have been spotted together several times, with a Lopez insider telling PEOPLE, “It’s like they can’t get enough of each other.”
Asked to divulge any secrets about Lopez, 47, that people would find surprising, Rodriguez, 41, said, “She just likes simple things. I mean, she’s a very, very simple person. Loves family. Is a great sister. Is a great daughter.”
Lopez shares two children with ex husband Marc Anthony: twins Emme and Maximilian, 9. Rodriguez has two children of his own with ex Cynthia Scurtis: daughters Natasha, 12, and Ella, 8.
The retired baseball player also shared one more tidbit about his new lady: yes, even she snacks.
Her favorite indulgences? Chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate chip cookies.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022