Luckily, Graham Norton has a penchant for taking big-time stars on a stroll down memory lane by showing them pictures of themselves that they probably wish didn’t exist. The late night host released a montage video Thursday of celebs such as Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Tina Fey, Melissa McCarthy and Chris Pratt taking a gander at some of their best — and most embarrassing — snaps of yesteryear.
“That haircut was done by folding my face in half and cutting out a heart,” Fey jokes about an unfortunate bowl cut from her youth.
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization