In a video posted by the Griffins’ YouTube page, the couple shares a smooch as the message, “Anthony, will you marry me?,” appears on the jumbotron, prompting the young woman to get down on one knee. The surprised Anthony is visibly overjoyed and quickly accepts her proposal.
According to KHOU, the bride-to-be later commented on YouTube to relay the story behind the romantic moment. “I am the woman in the video,” she wrote. “Our relationship has been over the course of almost seven years and he proposed after our third year and had a break up going into our sixth year. I proposed this time showing him I know he is the one for me and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Keep negative comments to yourself please, thank you! Have a blessed day!”
Comments have since been disabled on the video.
Watch the clip below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This