There were 184 people killed at the Pentagon on 9/11, when hijackers flew American Airlines Flight 77 into the building in Arlington County, Virginia. In total, nearly 3,000 people were killed in the attacks at the Pentagon and World Trade Center and on Flight 93.
The newly released FBI images show firefighters and first responders working at the scene, surrounded by destruction and debris from the building and the plane in the aftermath of the attack.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer