In an Instagram posted by Wiley, the happy couple is seen canoodling in front of the amusement park’s famous castle; in another one, Wiley shows off a pair of the classic Mickey Mouse ears that are personalized with her new moniker, “Mrs. Morelli.”
The pair fell in love on the set of the hit Netflix show Orange Is the New Black, where Wiley was a beloved character and Morelli was a writer and producer; they tied the knot with a picturesque outdoor ceremony in Palm Springs last weekend.
See Samira and Lauren’s honeymoon adventures below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate