According to an interview with Wedding Chicks, Jess Melara and professional baseball player Tony Sanchez were high school sweethearts who got married after 12 years of dating. While the couple’s Miami ceremony in December included a gelato truck and Funfetti cake favors, the real highlight of the nuptials was their four tiered pizza that they had in lieu of cake, since neither Tony nor Jess were particularly fond of the dessert.
“Tony and I love pizza and aren’t huge fans of cake, so we surprised our guests with Pizza Cake,” Jess said. “It was saucy and delicious and what pizza dreams are made of.”
Agreed. See Jess and Tony’s cheesy marital bliss below.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year