The open hearing takes place as the committee continues its investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election. Witnesses Thursday will include Russia expert Eugene Rumer of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Georgetown Government Professor Emeritus Roy Godson and Ret. General Keith Alexander.
The hearings are scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. E.T. You can watch them live above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time