The open hearing takes place as the committee continues its investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election. Witnesses Thursday will include Russia expert Eugene Rumer of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Georgetown Government Professor Emeritus Roy Godson and Ret. General Keith Alexander.
The hearings are scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. E.T. You can watch them live above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears