Of all the companies out there making inclusive landmarks in the industry,Marjani Beauty is one that deserves major recognition. While brands have made great progress producing products that better represent all skin tones, hair types, and skin concerns, it can’t stop at expanding how many foundation shades are offered. Marjani took it to the much-needed next level by launching an e-comm beauty destination made for ALL women of color.
The newly-launched site’s goal is to house brands making products that cater to various ethnicities, skin tones and types, and hair textures in one easy-to-find, easy-to-shop location.
So how’d it come about? An avid traveler, the site’s founder Kimberly Smith wanted to bring her international beauty discovers to local domestic shoppers. That combined with the fact that she realized the major e-comm void was how Majani Beauty came to be.
The site prides itself on its selection of products from independently-owned brands, among its picks from cult classic brands and indie favorites.
If you head over to the site, you’ll see products in a variety of categories like hair, skin, color cosmetics, body care, and more. The brands? Ginger + Liz, Girl + Hair, Beautyblender, makeup artist AJ Crimson’s brand, Maréna Beauté, and much, much more.
And from the sounds of it, you’ll always have an ever-growing selection of products to peruse with new buys being added to the site on a bi-weekly basis.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow