In an undoubtedly wise move, international human rights lawyer Amal Clooney has nixed her husband George’s suggestion that they name their twins after his tequila company, Casamigos.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, George revealed that while he’s very excited for parenthood, his name suggestions have been shot down so far by Amal, who somehow found time to veto the names between giving powerful speeches at the U.N. and fighting human rights violations.
“My wife says I can’t name them Casa and Amigos,” he joked. “That’s the one thing I’m not allowed to do. It was just a thought. I mean, you know, it’s a family business.”
Every day is a reminder of how truly blessed George Clooney is to have Amal in his life.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms