In an undoubtedly wise move, international human rights lawyer Amal Clooney has nixed her husband George’s suggestion that they name their twins after his tequila company, Casamigos.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, George revealed that while he’s very excited for parenthood, his name suggestions have been shot down so far by Amal, who somehow found time to veto the names between giving powerful speeches at the U.N. and fighting human rights violations.
“My wife says I can’t name them Casa and Amigos,” he joked. “That’s the one thing I’m not allowed to do. It was just a thought. I mean, you know, it’s a family business.”
Every day is a reminder of how truly blessed George Clooney is to have Amal in his life.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out