In an undoubtedly wise move, international human rights lawyer Amal Clooney has nixed her husband George’s suggestion that they name their twins after his tequila company, Casamigos.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, George revealed that while he’s very excited for parenthood, his name suggestions have been shot down so far by Amal, who somehow found time to veto the names between giving powerful speeches at the U.N. and fighting human rights violations.
“My wife says I can’t name them Casa and Amigos,” he joked. “That’s the one thing I’m not allowed to do. It was just a thought. I mean, you know, it’s a family business.”
Every day is a reminder of how truly blessed George Clooney is to have Amal in his life.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.