In the casual selfie, a shirtless Bieber reclines in bed—and gives fans a good look at this latest feline addition to his extensive collection. It joins the freshly-inked roaring bear on the other side of his chest, as well as a spread-winged eagle across his abdomen. He showed off both of those animals just last week, when the lion was still not part of the picture. The slightly-askew crown that looks to top the lion’s mane has been a longstanding piece of ink, however.
Lions are popular among pop stars, apparently: fellow singer-songwriter (and current chart-topper) Ed Sheeran has a giant, colorful feline splashed across his chest, too. Sheeran, it’s worth noting, contributed to Bieber’s most recent musical success by penning “Love Yourself,” the pared-down ballad that would bring Bieber multiple Grammy nominations.
Bieber’s Brazil leg of his Purpose world tour opens March 29. Superfans started camping out in November outside a concert venue to see him.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time