The Pennsylvania-based artists’ supplies manufacturer hasn’t yet revealed which crayon we’ll bid goodbye to. The company will live stream the decision on Friday, March 31, otherwise known as National Crayon Day.
The current colors that make up a Crayola box are red, yellow, blue, brown, orange, green, violet, black, carnation pink, yellow orange, blue green, red violet, red orange, yellow green, blue violet, white, violet red, dandelion, cerulean, apricot, scarlet, green yellow, indigo and gray.
Crayola has been encouraging individuals to share images of the color they can’t live without on social media during the build up to the big reveal, accompanied by the hashtag #WhosLeaving.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time