Bart Simpson has long been a favorite character of young Simpsons fans, but many of them may not know who the voice of the cartoon troublemaker actually belongs to. So when Nancy Cartwright — who has played Bart since the show began — decided to reveal herself to a lucky teen, it should come as no surprise that he pretty much lost his mind.
In a clip that recently went viral, Cartwright spends some time chatting with the 13-year-old — who is selling candy bars for a fundraiser — before doing an “impression” of Bart for him. When he finally realizes who he’s speaking to, his reaction is absolutely priceless.
Watch the video below.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time