Following his debut in Captain America: Civil War, Tom Holland’s Spider-Man has returned home to Aunt May to explore his identity as a “friendly neighborhood” superhero in a new trailer for Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Holland’s fresh and youthful Peter Parker is under the guidance of Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark (a.k.a. Iron Man), who appears frequently in the trailer to advise the young superhero as he looks toward his web-flinging future. The trailer also features the Vulture, played by Michael Keaton, whose arrival on the scene forces Spider-Man to worry about more than the wrinkles in his Spidey suit.
Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters on July 7.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This