An English woman was jailed after playing an Ed Sheeran song on repeat at a high volume.
Sonia Bryce, of Willenhall, played Sheeran’s hit song “Shape of You” nonstop for about half an hour, prompting complaints from neighbors.
Bryce had previously been arrested for breaching a court order from her landlords that banned her from making too much noise, British channel ITV reported. This time, playing the English pop star’s new hit on a loop landed Bryce an 8-week jail sentence.
“You must learn that you should behave as a reasonable and responsible adult and not make life for your neighbors the misery that you have,” the judge told Bryce, according to ITV.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time