Fallon criticized Trump for not taking any responsibility for the health care bill being pulled during Monday’s The Tonight Show and offered up a few new book ideas for the president “based on his experience.”
Fallon then introduced a number of titles including How to Lose Friends & Influence No One, The Giving Up Tree, To Kill a Healthcare Bill, and Oh, the Places You’ll Golf — complete with specially designed covers.
Digs about Trump didn’t end there though. Fallon then took a satirical look at the president’s upcoming schedule.
“On April 7, Trump will blame the Democrats for his failure to pass a kidney stone,” he said. “On April 18, Trump will file his tax returns by placing them in an industrial shredder. On April 27, Trump will be called to testify in the Russia investigation. On April 28, Trump will panic and try to flee to Mexico, but get caught when he can’t get past his own wall.”
Watch the full clip below.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time