Jimmy Fallon has imagined a series of books written by President Donald Trump based on classics.
Fallon criticized Trump for not taking any responsibility for the health care bill being pulled during Monday’s The Tonight Show and offered up a few new book ideas for the president “based on his experience.”
Fallon then introduced a number of titles including How to Lose Friends & Influence No One, The Giving Up Tree, To Kill a Healthcare Bill, and Oh, the Places You’ll Golf — complete with specially designed covers.
Digs about Trump didn’t end there though. Fallon then took a satirical look at the president’s upcoming schedule.
“On April 7, Trump will blame the Democrats for his failure to pass a kidney stone,” he said. “On April 18, Trump will file his tax returns by placing them in an industrial shredder. On April 27, Trump will be called to testify in the Russia investigation. On April 28, Trump will panic and try to flee to Mexico, but get caught when he can’t get past his own wall.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction