Fallon criticized Trump for not taking any responsibility for the health care bill being pulled during Monday’s The Tonight Show and offered up a few new book ideas for the president “based on his experience.”
Fallon then introduced a number of titles including How to Lose Friends & Influence No One, The Giving Up Tree, To Kill a Healthcare Bill, and Oh, the Places You’ll Golf — complete with specially designed covers.
Digs about Trump didn’t end there though. Fallon then took a satirical look at the president’s upcoming schedule.
“On April 7, Trump will blame the Democrats for his failure to pass a kidney stone,” he said. “On April 18, Trump will file his tax returns by placing them in an industrial shredder. On April 27, Trump will be called to testify in the Russia investigation. On April 28, Trump will panic and try to flee to Mexico, but get caught when he can’t get past his own wall.”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023