Oscar winner, occasional wedding crasher and noted Twitter enthusiast Tom Hanks took to his favorite social media platform over the weekend to make a few good-natured jokes that included poking fun at his memorable role in Cast Away.
Hanks tweeted out a photo of a hilarious movie billing in St. Louis, MO for Woody Harrelson’s latest movie, Wilson. The sign noted that although the movie was about “Wilson,” it did not feature Hanks, whose co-star Wilson almost stole the show in 2000’s Cast Away. Hanks’ response? To ask Woody Harrelson for a ticket over Twitter, making sure to sign off his tweet with his signature “Hanx,” not Harrelson.
See Hanks’ funny tweet below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement