We are obsessed with Reese Witherspoon’s troubled relationships on our new favorite show Big Little Lies, but we are equally happy to see that her real-life marriage is in a great place. The best actually—Reese and husband Jim Toth are celebrating their six-year wedding anniversary today, March 26th, and the actress shared a sweet message for her husband on social media.
Witherspoon took to Instagram to commemorate the occasion, posting a picture of herself and Toth standing side by side on the beach and taking in a romantic sunset. “Six years ago I was lucky enough to marry this wonderful man,” Witherspoon proclaimed. “…Happy anniversary JT!”
Toth, a talent agent, and Witherspoon got married on her Ojai ranch in 2011, in front of guests that included Gwyneth Paltrow and Tobey Maguire. It’s become something of a tradition for her to post an homage to her hubby on their anniversary. The two have one son together, Tennessee James.
Happy anniversary to this power couple!
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow