If you’re in need of a little workplace inspiration, take a cue from Jimmy Fallon and the Roots who took a break from the mundane in their office space to help Migos perform a quick rendition of their hit song “Bad and Boujee.”
In the Tonight Show segment, Fallon uses iPhone tones to create a beat for the track, while the Roots resourcefully use office supplies like a stapler and scotch tape as makeshift sound effects, while the Migos rapped their signature song. This isn’t the first time that Fallon’s used office supplies to create some beautiful music — he and the Roots took to the office before with Christina Aguilera to sing her song “Your Body.”
Watch the full clip above.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This