Before a meeting with trucking CEOs to discuss his health care bill proposals, Trump pretended to drive the truck as onlookers took photos and clapped. He tooted the horn at least six times.
“I am honored to welcome all of the many truckers and … industry leaders to the White House,” Trump said during the meeting, according to a video at the Washington Post. “America depends on you, and you work very hard for America.”
Trump wore a pin that said “I <3 TRUCKS” to the meeting.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This