Before a meeting with trucking CEOs to discuss his health care bill proposals, Trump pretended to drive the truck as onlookers took photos and clapped. He tooted the horn at least six times.
“I am honored to welcome all of the many truckers and … industry leaders to the White House,” Trump said during the meeting, according to a video at the Washington Post. “America depends on you, and you work very hard for America.”
Trump wore a pin that said “I <3 TRUCKS” to the meeting.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out