Before a meeting with trucking CEOs to discuss his health care bill proposals, Trump pretended to drive the truck as onlookers took photos and clapped. He tooted the horn at least six times.
“I am honored to welcome all of the many truckers and … industry leaders to the White House,” Trump said during the meeting, according to a video at the Washington Post. “America depends on you, and you work very hard for America.”
Trump wore a pin that said “I <3 TRUCKS” to the meeting.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy