Seth Meyers decided to hold his very own press briefing with White House press secretary Sean Spicer for the second time since President Donald Trump’s inauguration. In a sketch on Tuesday’s episode of Late Night, the host spoofed Spicer’s press conferences by juxtaposing clips of himself grilling the Trump spokesman with footage from past briefings.
Meyers proceeded to fire off the questions “America wants answers to” — including, “how hard is it to get President Trump’s hair ready in the morning?,” and, “is it true that President Trump still thinks Elvis is alive?” — as Spicer supplied some hilarious responses.
Watch the full clip above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow