Jane Fonda‘s Grace and Frankie character is starting a new business selling something the actress says she’s personally very familiar with.
Fonda, 79, stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show for an episode airing Monday, in which she revealed that in the new season of her show, her character starts a business selling vibrators to older adults.
“The directions have large print,” she joked as she pulled out one of the toys.
“I cannot show that. I cannot show that,” DeGeneres said as Fonda tried to whip out the sex toy.
The actress said she did some research into vibrators to prepare for the season three.
“We tried all different kinds of vibrators,” she admitted. “Use it or lose it, right?”
But Fonda revealed that her knowledge of sex toys doesn’t just come from the show — but from personal experience as well.
“I have one that hangs around my neck and it looks like a beautiful piece of silver jewelry,” she said, joking that she wears it to dinner on occasion. “It depends on who you’re with and what the bathroom looks like.”
Fonda also took the time to swoon over her frequent costar Robert Redford.
“The only problem with working with Bob is I kind of look into his eyes and I kind of fall into his eyes and forget my dialogue,” she said of the 80-year-old actor.
She stars with Redford in Our Souls at Night, but has also played his love interest in The Chase (1966), Barefoot in the Park (1967) and The Electric Horseman (1979).
“I realize that I’ve grown up because in the three previous movies, I was always in love with him,” she said. “I fell in love with him every time. So, if a day went by and he wouldn’t speak to me, I always took it personally.”
“Now, when he doesn’t talk to me, I’m just like, ‘Hey Bob, come on.’ “
This article originally appeared on People.com
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement