Between long security lines, TSA pat-downs, tiny seats, and basic economy class, air travel can be a bit of a nightmare. A flight attendant on Air Asia, though, may have found a way to improve the experience—Britney Spears.
Assraf Nasir, who works in the cabin crew for Air Asia, according to the Huffington Post, performed a perfect rendition of Spear’s pop hit, “Toxic”, on-board one of the Malaysia-based airline’s empty planes. In the video, shared to Twitter by Farhan Rzman recently, Nasir is seen in his star turn delivering a pure fire version of “Toxic.” Naisr’s sweet moves involve making that infamous call on the cabin intercom and pushing a drinks trolley down the aisle, while perfectly emulating the pop star.
Soon after the video was posted it started to go viral, spreading across the internet as people watched Nasir’s take. See the full video below.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out