Cole Sprouse — who, along with his twin brother Dylan, played Ben Geller — recently told the New York Post that he found it difficult to act in scenes involving Rachel because he was so enamored with Jennifer Aniston.
“I had a really, really hard time working with Aniston because I was so in love with her,” he said. “I was infatuated. I was speechless — I’d get all bubbly and forget my lines and completely blank…It was so difficult.”
We can only hope that Ben was able to outgrow these feelings after Rachel got off the plane.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time