The tweet, which came from the fast-food giant’s official corporate account, also said the company would love to have Barack Obama back as president, and that Trump has “tiny hands,” the Associated Press reports.
Shortly after the tweet was posted, McDonald’s said it was notified by Twitter that its account had been compromised.“Twitter notified us that our account was compromised. We deleted the tweet, secured our account and are now investigating this,” McDonald’s wrote.
Here’s a screenshot of the original tweet:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time