Suffer from superhero overload? Watch The Americans instead–its spies’ superpower is rocking many wigs.
Select a caffeine boost
Bodega coffee, black
Peppermint mocha Frappuccino with extra whipped cream
Are leggings pants?
You’d rather listen to:
Björk’s lush soundscapes
Or Katy Perry
Shakespeare’s greatest hero is:
A power suit should be:
Who is your favorite Olympian?
The evolved Hal of Henry IV
The tragic Hamlet
The better billionaire is:
Black or blue
In this office comedy, mortals make safety gear to prevent damage during heroes’ fights.
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
Three kindergartners transform into a flaming kitty to battle villains.
In this campy comic-book show, the Flash finds a need for speed after being struck by lightning.
Superheroes don’t have to be brooding. Supergirl saves her city with a smile on her face.
A bulletproof man defends Harlem in a gritty series that touches on issues of race.
This show explores domestic abuse as Jones battles a mind-controlling ex.
A mentally ill mutant can’t tell reality from hallucination in this trippy X-Men spin-off.
A dark origin story following young James Gordon, Bruce Wayne and their various foes.
An orphan billionaire and martial-arts expert channels mystical powers to fight evil.
This appears in the March 27, 2017 issue of TIME.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022