Aziz Ansari announced Wednesday that the second season of Master of None will premiere on May 12.
Season 2 will see Ansari’s Dev return to New York City after traveling abroad (we know at least some of the season will take place in Italy). The first season, which followed Dev and his group of friends as they navigated adult life, originally hit Netflix in 2015.
The long wait before releasing the second season was purposeful — Ansari told The Hollywood Reporter last year that the personal tone of the show meant the writing staff needed a longer break between seasons.
“The show was so personalized, we dumped our heads into this, we just needed to be people and live our actual life,” Ansari said at the time.
Watch a teaser trailer above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears