In a Monday Facebook post, the New Zealand pop star made it clear she wasn’t fazed by the negative comments about her signature moves. “One day i will do a normal dance choreographed by a nice person and i will look more like your other favourite performers but we have not yet reached that day,” she captioned a video of the performance.
Watch the clip below.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma