In a Monday Facebook post, the New Zealand pop star made it clear she wasn’t fazed by the negative comments about her signature moves. “One day i will do a normal dance choreographed by a nice person and i will look more like your other favourite performers but we have not yet reached that day,” she captioned a video of the performance.
Watch the clip below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time