Luckily, for those who want to rewatch the epic drama but don’t have time to sit through a five-season marathon, there’s now a movie-length supercut of the show’s 62 episodes. Created by superfans Lucas Stoll and Gaylor Morestin, the film condenses over 45 hours of meth-making mayhem into a two-hour composite.
“What if Breaking Bad was a movie? After two years of sleepless nights of endless editing, we bring you the answer to that very question. A study project that became an all-consuming passion,” they wrote. “It’s not a fan-film, hitting the highlights of show in a home-made homage, but rather a re-imagining of the underlying concept itself, lending itself to full feature-length treatment.”
Watch the movie below.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body