After Speaker Paul Ryan held a press conference to explain the GOP’s proposed Obamacare replacement plan Thursday, the Internet saw an opportunity to poke fun at his chosen presentation method. Twitter users quickly pounced on Ryan’s use of a PowerPoint-playing screen, replacing the slides to turn the image of him delivering the healthcare pitch into hilarious memes.
“Caught the tail end of @SpeakerRyan’s powerpoint presentation, and I have to say, I’m a little concerned,” Rep. Keith Ellison jokingly captioned a doctored photo of Ryan in front of a “no iPhones” sign.
See a selection of the best reactions below.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time