A new viral trend called “The Get Out Challenge” is sweeping the Internet, inspired by the Jordan Peele horror film of the same name.
For the #GetOutChallenge (which functions in the same vein as past Internet sensations like the #MannequinChallenge or the #RunningManChallenge,) participants record themselves recreating a memorable scene from the movie where the character Walter runs with reckless abandon before making a sharp turn. The results are hilarious and range from surprisingly spot-on to some epic fails, with celebrities like NBA star Steph Curry even getting into the fun with their own renditions.
While the #GetOutChallenge is still a fairly fresh trend, there have been plenty of impressive offerings so far — see the best of the challenge below.
The Warriors’ Steph Curry showed off his #GetOutChallenge before heading to a game.
While this person took his #GetOutChallenge to a whole another level by using two locations.
This #GetOutChallenge fell a little short.
While these two people did the challenge without even seeing the scene that inspired it.
Another #GetOutChallenge took a dramatic, potentially painful turn.
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement