The pair have been seeing each other for a few weeks, according to People Magazine.
“She seems excited,” a source told People. “She is aware, though, that he is a ladies’ man too and is being cautious. For now, it’s just fun.”
Rodriguez’s reps did not comment on the story and Lopez’s is yet to comment.
News of the new pairing was first broken by LoveBScott.com.
Lopez had been linked linked to singer Drake, but the stars have apparently parted ways. Rodriguez meanwhile recently broke up with Anne Wojcicki, a CEO of a Silicon Valley start-up.
Lopez told People recently that her top priority will always be her two children from her previous relationship with singer Marc Anthony. “You know, they’re always first,” the singer said.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022