The pair have been seeing each other for a few weeks, according to People Magazine.
“She seems excited,” a source told People. “She is aware, though, that he is a ladies’ man too and is being cautious. For now, it’s just fun.”
Rodriguez’s reps did not comment on the story and Lopez’s is yet to comment.
News of the new pairing was first broken by LoveBScott.com.
Lopez had been linked linked to singer Drake, but the stars have apparently parted ways. Rodriguez meanwhile recently broke up with Anne Wojcicki, a CEO of a Silicon Valley start-up.
Lopez told People recently that her top priority will always be her two children from her previous relationship with singer Marc Anthony. “You know, they’re always first,” the singer said.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Zamira Rahim at firstname.lastname@example.org