Singer and actress Jennifer Lopez is reportedly dating former MLB star Alex Rodriguez.
The pair have been seeing each other for a few weeks, according to People Magazine.
“She seems excited,” a source told People. “She is aware, though, that he is a ladies’ man too and is being cautious. For now, it’s just fun.”
Rodriguez’s reps did not comment on the story and Lopez’s is yet to comment.
News of the new pairing was first broken by LoveBScott.com.
Lopez had been linked linked to singer Drake, but the stars have apparently parted ways. Rodriguez meanwhile recently broke up with Anne Wojcicki, a CEO of a Silicon Valley start-up.
Lopez told People recently that her top priority will always be her two children from her previous relationship with singer Marc Anthony. “You know, they’re always first,” the singer said.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases