After Cooper explained why he still follows POTUS but doesn’t read any of his tweets, Colbert immediately began teasing the CNN anchor. “Then the tweets can get backed up and you get an infection,” he joked. “I just want to point out that you are a real newsman, I watch you every night, I enjoy your work, I believe you report the news in a very fair way and accurately…And you just said that you mute the president of the United States.”
Watch the full clip below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time