Trump also had a phone call with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Tuesday, reaffirming its alliance with Tokyo and condemning North Korea’s tests as a threat to regional security.
North Korea fired four ballistic missiles into the sea off Japan’s northwest on Monday, angering South Korea and Japan.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption