Queen Bey and the one true Knowles-Carter heir (at least, until those twins arrive) both wore kelly green ensembles, with Beyoncé dressing her baby bump with an empire waist gown in the fresh hue and Blue Ivy sporting a festive tiered dress that appears to be a custom-made riff on a $26,ooo Gucci frock from their Fall/Winter 2016 collection.
Even more fun than their coordinating looks, however, was the fabulous photo shoot that they staged at the movie theatre, with both mother and daughter hamming it up for the camera.
You can see their full looks from a night at the movies on Beyoncé’s website or below.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List