Queen Bey and the one true Knowles-Carter heir (at least, until those twins arrive) both wore kelly green ensembles, with Beyoncé dressing her baby bump with an empire waist gown in the fresh hue and Blue Ivy sporting a festive tiered dress that appears to be a custom-made riff on a $26,ooo Gucci frock from their Fall/Winter 2016 collection.
Even more fun than their coordinating looks, however, was the fabulous photo shoot that they staged at the movie theatre, with both mother and daughter hamming it up for the camera.
You can see their full looks from a night at the movies on Beyoncé’s website or below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up