The British heartthrob and his supermodel girlfriend are in Paris for fashion week and were unable to attend Sunday night’s iHeartRadio Music Awards, where Malik won best music video for his hit single “Pillowtalk,” costarring Hadid.
Malik, 25, uploaded the short clip to his Twitter account, apologizing for not attending the award show and thanking his fans for the award.
“I’m currently in Paris. Sorry I can’t be there,’ he said. “A little birdie told me that I’ve actually won an award, so thank you very much. I’m very honored. To everyone that voted, it means a lot, and my costar’s actually sitting next to me right here, so she’s gonna say hello as well.”
As Malik speaks, a hand appears from out of the frame. Moments later, Hadid, 21, comes into view cozies up to her love.
“Hello guys. Thank so much,” the Vogue cover girl said before blowing a kiss to the camera.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer