Responding to a prediction that the couple’s relationship wouldn’t last more than five years, Teigen quipped, “Well we’ve been together for 11 so what was the monetary wager there?”
The Twitter user then made the unwise decision to double down on his claim, tweeting that he was willing to bet “10 bucks” she and Legend won’t make it past 2020. Of course, this only created the perfect opportunity for Teigen to deliver one of her signature burns. “I’ll bet you 1,000 your mom yells at the Genius Bar,” she replied.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was