Responding to a prediction that the couple’s relationship wouldn’t last more than five years, Teigen quipped, “Well we’ve been together for 11 so what was the monetary wager there?”
The Twitter user then made the unwise decision to double down on his claim, tweeting that he was willing to bet “10 bucks” she and Legend won’t make it past 2020. Of course, this only created the perfect opportunity for Teigen to deliver one of her signature burns. “I’ll bet you 1,000 your mom yells at the Genius Bar,” she replied.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.