Speaking at a press conference on Capitol Hill, the New York Democrat said that Sessions was not forthcoming about his meetings when he testified at his confirmation hearing about contacts with Russia.
“Because the Department of Justice should be above reproach for the good of the country, Attorney General Sessions should resign,” he said.
Read the complete remarks from Schumer’s press conference.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow