During Monday’s Late Night episode, the host used his “A Closer Look” segment to air a mock preview of Trump’s upcoming speech, which he speculates will be “a little all over the place,” referencing his focus on the state of the Lincoln Tunnel.
“It’s the Lincoln Tunnel — even with all the tiles, it’s going to be lousy. Don’t waste money beautifying lost causes,” Meyers joked, before doing an impression of Trump. “We’re also going to make all the rats in the subway wear tuxedos, so that’s going to really class up that operation.”
Watch the full clip above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow