The Internet had a field day when a photo emerged on Monday of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway kneeling on an Oval Office sofa.
Conway was seen casually sitting with her knees tucked under her on the couch while President Donald Trump met with leaders from historically black colleges and universities in the Oval Office. Her pose sparked a debate online about whether she respected the office and quickly became a meme.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now