Excitement continues to build for the March 17 release of Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast remake—so thankfully, the team behind the film has teased fans with a snippet of one of the musical numbers. Starring Josh Gad (of Frozen fame, for his role as the sentient snowman Olaf) as LeFou and Luke Evans as the incorrigibly self-satisfied hunter Gaston, the raucous song-and-dance number offers a peek at what to expect in the small French town that Emma Watson’s Belle calls home.
We’ve had advance looks at Watson and the Beast (as played by Dan Stevens), and a fresh version of the classic theme song—sung by John Legend and Ariana Grande—is now available to listen to. But we’ve had less insight into Belle’s chief suitor and his trusty sidekick, who hams it up here in proper musical form. Take a look at the energetic tavern scene, below.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023