Powerhouse singer Ariana Grande kicks off a cheeky and frank conversation about sexuality with her new music video for “Everyday” featuring Future. The video, an unabashed celebration of public displays of affection, stars a diverse set of couples—across different ages, sexual orientations, body types and races—getting after it while Grande, in an oversized puffy jacket, watches with approval.
From a casual laundromat encounter to some steamy action on a public bus, Grande and Future make a statement about normalizing all kinds of pairings. While other onlookers in the video seem a little shocked by the taboos getting broken—sometimes very close to their faces—Grande cheerleads for the bold expressions of love (or, at least, lust). She’s been an advocate for a sex-positive attitude for some time now, and this video takes the message to the next level.
“Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave,” she sings in the track. Watch her endorse all kinds of public displays of sexual affection, above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time