Powerhouse singer Ariana Grande kicks off a cheeky and frank conversation about sexuality with her new music video for “Everyday” featuring Future. The video, an unabashed celebration of public displays of affection, stars a diverse set of couples—across different ages, sexual orientations, body types and races—getting after it while Grande, in an oversized puffy jacket, watches with approval.
From a casual laundromat encounter to some steamy action on a public bus, Grande and Future make a statement about normalizing all kinds of pairings. While other onlookers in the video seem a little shocked by the taboos getting broken—sometimes very close to their faces—Grande cheerleads for the bold expressions of love (or, at least, lust). She’s been an advocate for a sex-positive attitude for some time now, and this video takes the message to the next level.
“Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave,” she sings in the track. Watch her endorse all kinds of public displays of sexual affection, above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com