Powerhouse singer Ariana Grande kicks off a cheeky and frank conversation about sexuality with her new music video for “Everyday” featuring Future. The video, an unabashed celebration of public displays of affection, stars a diverse set of couples—across different ages, sexual orientations, body types and races—getting after it while Grande, in an oversized puffy jacket, watches with approval.
From a casual laundromat encounter to some steamy action on a public bus, Grande and Future make a statement about normalizing all kinds of pairings. While other onlookers in the video seem a little shocked by the taboos getting broken—sometimes very close to their faces—Grande cheerleads for the bold expressions of love (or, at least, lust). She’s been an advocate for a sex-positive attitude for some time now, and this video takes the message to the next level.
“Anytime, anywhere, baby boy, I can misbehave,” she sings in the track. Watch her endorse all kinds of public displays of sexual affection, above.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive