While Beyoncé cancelling her Coachella appearance might have bummed out some Bey Hive members on Thursday, they had no time to lament because Queen Bey graciously provided an engrossing diversion: a photo suggesting she has a secret Snapchat.
In an Instagram posted on Thursday following her Coachella announcement, Bey selected a photo of her and the one true Carter heir (at least, until the twins arrive,) Blue Ivy using the popular deer Snapchat filter. Needless to say, the Internet immediately freaked out about the potential of a private Beyoncé Snapchat account, with responses ranging from utter disbelief to strategic planning to find the account.
Of course, the most popular query was what Bey’s Snapchat name actually is, but knowing how famously private Beyoncé is, we won’t be holding our breath for her making her account public anytime soon.
With that being said, here’s a look at the thirstiest responses on the web to Beyoncé’s photo.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating