“In regard to us two, I think the biggest misconception is everything that you’re reading,” said Priebus.
As a former head of the Republican National Committee, Priebus represents the Establishment wing of the GOP, while Bannon, who once boasted that his news site Breitbart was home to the alt-right, represents the more populist side of the Trump Administration.
Read a complete transcript of their interview with American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time