White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and President Trump advisor Steve Bannon continued their odd couple press tour at a conservative grassroots conference Thursday.
In a joint interview at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., the two reiterated that reports that they do not get along are untrue.
“In regard to us two, I think the biggest misconception is everything that you’re reading,” said Priebus.
As a former head of the Republican National Committee, Priebus represents the Establishment wing of the GOP, while Bannon, who once boasted that his news site Breitbart was home to the alt-right, represents the more populist side of the Trump Administration.
Read a complete transcript of their interview with American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases