“In regard to us two, I think the biggest misconception is everything that you’re reading,” said Priebus.
As a former head of the Republican National Committee, Priebus represents the Establishment wing of the GOP, while Bannon, who once boasted that his news site Breitbart was home to the alt-right, represents the more populist side of the Trump Administration.
Read a complete transcript of their interview with American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out