“In regard to us two, I think the biggest misconception is everything that you’re reading,” said Priebus.
As a former head of the Republican National Committee, Priebus represents the Establishment wing of the GOP, while Bannon, who once boasted that his news site Breitbart was home to the alt-right, represents the more populist side of the Trump Administration.
Read a complete transcript of their interview with American Conservative Union President Matt Schlapp.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy