The famous ladies in the movie adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time are clearly living it up while filming the beloved sci-fi fantasy story in New Zealand. Director Ava DuVernay, Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, and Mindy Kaling are all ostensibly Down Under for a job—but that’s not stopping them from going all-in on happy hour, as evidenced by Witherspoon’s latest celebratory Instagram.
In the photo, media boss Oprah herself can be seen mixing up some tasty-looking frozen margaritas, perhaps in honor of National Margarita Day. It looks like the whole crew are getting treated to salt-rimmed goodness, courtesy of the talk show guru’s bartending talents. And if Witherspoon is to be taken at her word, these tequila cocktails are top-notch. This comes as no surprise: Oprah has built her business on knowing how to give the people what they want.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate