The model, who inked a contract with IMG earlier this month, walked alongside Gigi and Bella Hadid for Alberta Ferretti on Wednesday. “Embracing culture and diversity to break norms and change the thinking of modern-day fashion,” the Instagram account for Alberta Ferretti captioned a photo of Aden in the show.
“It’s unbelievable,” Aden told People about walking in West’s show. “I never thought that I would see a hijab-wearing model walking in such a prestigious event, but it makes it even more exciting that it was me.”
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time