Cate Blanchett stole the show at a drag performance at New York City’s legendary Stonewall Inn with a mesmerizing lip-sync performance (sans pants, no less!) of Dusty Springfield’s “You Don’t Own Me,” proving that the Oscar winner is not just a talented actress but a bona fide master of the lip-sync.
Blanchett later also played backup during a performance of Adele’s “Hello,” where she sported a knit pink pussyhat and was generally flawless.
The Carol star is currently on Broadway performing in The Present and will be appearing next in the all-female installation of Ocean’s Eleven, Ocean’s 8.
Watch Cate perform at Stonewall below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve